OK so I NEVER seem to find the time do sit down and write a blog about my kids but I think it is time for me to find that time!! If Erin can do it with 2 kids 2 and under and Kelly with 3 BOYS I think I can do it too!!
But where to start?....Well I guess I will start with Miss Gabbie she turned 3 in Nov and is talking way too well for her age!! She told me yesterday that we needed to go to the grocery store and I asked her why and she informs me that we need to go and buy a cat at HEB!! I said oh really why is that and she said because daddy said I could have one!! Shocked me because daddy has been the one saying NO we are NOT getting a cat I hate them!!..so look whos the sucker now!!! Neways so I told her that since mommy works with kitties that I would look and see what I could find. Well it didnt quiet play out like that..this girl once she starts about something there is no stopping her ...lol So needless to say we now have "Biscuit"(after the dog named Biscuit books)that she named! Gabbie is still in school and loves her teacher and this year is going OOOOO so much better than last year! She is excited about going now! We have put her in a toddler tumbling class and she LOVES IT!! She has learned her front rolls and how to do certain tricks on the trampoline. In which some of that comes from her doing her tricks in her bouncey house!!
We took Mr Ty Friday for his one yr check up and he is doing good and growing fast..lol He weighs 25lbs and is 29 3/4 in long and as the nurse said he has a big head 151/4in. He just started crawling a week before his 1st birthday. He's a lazy baby..lol or thats what the therapist says....lol He is now pulling up on EVERYTHING and cruising so I dont think it will be long before he starts walking. Sister didnt walk till she was 15mo and I know every baby is different. He says Mama,Dada, cru(4 cracker),coo (4 cookie) and gets the sis for sissy!! So we'll be talking more than we need to be soon..lol Ty loves his bananas,graham crackers and his pasta pick-ups!! He's such a good lil boy so laid back and not as clingy as Gabbie was he could care less if I walk out of the room! We are still working on sleeping through the night he only wakes because he lost his binkie so instead of finding it himself he wants us to come and get it..so he has us trained!!
As for Kevin and I we are doing great. He is still hanging onto his job. Not sure whats gonna happen from one day to the next! So I just pray and keep my fingers crossed! I went and got me a weekend job at the Dorthy OConnor Pet Adoption Center and I LOVE IT!! I love working with animals! I also will be babysitting M-F a newborn and off and on a 2yr old. So I will definantly be a busy woman!! Oh yeah and I also sell on Ebay! Have to keep the money comming in!
Neways I guess I better go and get some rest. Seems like I function much better on rest..lol So I am going to TRY to blog more often now I have to find the time!!
Neways I guess I better go and get some rest. Seems like I function much better on rest..lol So I am going to TRY to blog more often now I have to find the time!!
~HUGS~

1 comment:
YAY for updates!!!! I saw that you updated your other blog through kelly's side post...I am so happy. another blog to stalk. YAY!!! keep up the good work.
HUGS ERIN
Post a Comment