Well I know I said awhile back that I would be updating but I just haven't had the chance! Between finding a house and packing to get into the new house and transferring everything I just dont have the time.. OOO did I mention chasing 2 kiddos around too..lol
Here's a lil update on the kiddos....
Gabbie is doing great! She finally has this potty training stuff down to the Tee! She is sooo talking more than she needs to....lol Miss Repeat as we call her... the funniest she has said and its my fault..but I asked her to get the remote from her daddy and she turned and got it and said "We aren't watching this CRAP daddy!" And she repeated that from me cause I say that all the time when he wants to put his wrestling on!! Neways like I said she is sooo talking too much. She is doing good in her therapy for her sensitivity issues. She has gotten where instead of trembling uncontrollably to where she will ask what that loud noise was. We are still working on textures with her! For those of you that didn't know Gabbie was born premature and had a small case of CP. But has grown out of it for the most part just have some sensitivity issues!! Its hard to believe she will be 3 in November!! OMG where has the time gone! Not a lil baby anymore:(
Mr. Ty Ty is doing good also finally cut one toothy the middle of July. He still refuses to roll over he wants to sit up more than anything. He hates to be on his belly! He's my lil piggy eats LOTS AND LOTS!! He eats a bottle at 5:30am and his cereal and fruit and half bottle of milk for breakfast then lunch has 2 jars and a half bottle then supper 2 jars and some juice and a bottle before bedtime!! He's weighing 20lbs already. He goes the 18th for his 6month check up!!! OMG 6mos already!!
Kevin and I are doing great! Kevin got a raise at last month which has helped us to be able to finally get us a house! We found us a 3/2/2 with a 2 car garage and a HUGE backyard covered back patio and everything! We are renting for the first year and have the option to buy if we want! And we plan to when we get our credit where it needs to be! So anyways I miss being able to join my friends in the picture contest. But for now I just don't have the time.
Neways I guess I better get to bed and get some sleep since that isn't coming to easy around here right now!!
Neways I guess I better get to bed and get some sleep since that isn't coming to easy around here right now!!
~HUGS~
Here are some recent pics of the kiddos!

~Enjoying some floor time~

~Loving the first biter biscuit~

~First time sitting up so well~

~She loves to run around in her lil hoodie towels~

~This is what happened when we left her on the potty too long..lol~
(Her face in here is priceless!)
Oh yeah couldn't forget to post pictures of the new house!! Have lots more but here are just a few for now!

~OUR HOUSE~

~OUR LIVING ROOM!~
I will definitely post more when we get moved in!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
Yay for the house...that is awesome! Congrats...
your kiddos are so cute! Gabbie is so big and so is Tyler for that matter. Hurray for gabbie being potty trained... thats great! And Hurray for Tyler sitting up...watch out soon he will be on the move...trust me!
Congrats on the house. Your kids are so cute and I love how passionate you are as a mom. Milestones deserve to be celebrated even if you tell strangers like I do all the time. Thanks for sharinf. Send us a postcard if you can. Check blog for deets.
Post a Comment