Friday, May 30, 2008

~Gabbie's update~

OK so I have A LOT to blog about but not enough time to do it... so I will be playing a lil catch up game with all this... I will start off with Miss Gabbie. Well she is getting so big now I cant believe that she is 2 1/2 already. We started full force potty training today and so far she has done pretty well. She even made it to HEB and back home with NO accident. But when we got home I kept telling her to go and try and potty and she would and she would come running back and hold her arms up like she wanted me to hold her and say momma momma and thats when I know she really has to go but wont. And she holds and holds it till it cant be held anymore but she did make it to the bathroom but just couldnt get on the potty fast enough and she has done that twice now but I still praise her for at least making it that far. Its a start. Neways other than that.. Yesterday was her last day of school for the summer and she will start back up in August. I did take a few pictures Ill share with yall...

She loves it!

I hardly could keep her out of this thing. If we had our own house we would have one.

It looks like we might be having to invest in one of these things maybe for her birthday. Where we would put it who knows, But she loved it!

Trying to hang with the Big Guys!!

Having our picnic inside since it was sooo gosh awfully hot outside!

And we love our lushies (her term for slushie)

She is really going to miss school and so is mommie..lol School has helped her sooo much with the separation anxiety. She still has a lil issue with it but NOTHING like it was the first day of school. I hope to be able to get her in something this summer to keep her busy. Right now she loves to play in the sprinkler and likes to go simming at the YMCA with mommie.

Oh and not too long ago at school she got to be in a parade which was called Gods Creation Parade and she happend to be the moon (her favorite thing) It was too cute all the lil babies were the Garden of Eden and the older kids were all the animals.. I loved it!

Well I guess for now I will have to go I have a naked toddler running around the house and I guess I need to get her to get on that potty!! I will for sure be writing more I think I like this even better than Myspace...OMG I cant believe I just said that. I will be back with a blog and update on Mr. Tyler.

~HUGS~

No comments: