Friday, May 30, 2008

~Mr Ty's Turn~

Well ok I finally have found the time to post a blog about Mr. Ty!! He is growing like a weed! Its like everyday he is doing something different. Though he hasnt learned to roll over yet he is getting there. He loves to try his hardest to sit up. At 2months he was weighing 14lb and was 23inches long. Im sure at his 4month check up in 2 weeks he'll be weighing a good 16lbs or more. He has got his lil rolls and there is nothing wrong with that. He has already grown out of all of his lil footsie nighties because he is soooo stinking long. We are in 6-9 months in those and working on 6-9 in onsies..but of course that all depends on the brand of onsies. Neways I have already started him on cereal ..I did that back when he was 2 months old and now have started giving him some of the fruits and orange veggies and he loves them. He eats soooo well with a spoon already. I know some of you are thinking its way to early to start that but he handles it all sooooo well and loves it.
Enjoying his cereal for the first time with a spoon!
He is sleeping fairly well at night. Only wakes if he has lost the pacifier or if he has scooted to where he can't scoot no more then I have to move him down to the end of the crib so he can start all over again.
Neways I thought I would post some of his pics up on here and I know some of you have seen them through Myspace but I really think that this will be my new thing once I learn all the tricks of the trade here!

My lil astro fan!

As some of you know I love to sit here and take millions of pictures of my kiddos and play with them on photoshop so you will be seeing ALOT of my work on here. And I have recently taken a photography class and I am thinking about persuing that lil career maybe on the side! We'll see what God has in store for me! Here are some of the pictures I have of him in the same UT outfit that I took Gabbies baby pictures in.


~Precious face~

~Such a poser~

~ And of course last but not least gotta love it when they are sleeping~

Well I am gonna go now and look for some footsie pictures for my friend Wendy's challege so I will talk at you all laterz! Night!

~HUGS~

No comments: