I think I need a lil blogging relief!!..lol
Well it has been a very busy couple of weeks around our house! Hubby had been working nights and then OT on the weekends and I had to work the weekends too. So the kiddos have officially stayed with "babysitters" 2 whole days...lol It all turned out great! Had his cousins watch them the first weekend and then my dad and step mom came and watched them this past weekend! Everyone said they did great! I was more worried about Gabbie and her attitude but I guess she only gets an attitude with mommy...lol The kids loved this past weekend with my dad and them here! Gabbie kept my dad and step mom pretty much outside! That kid would live outdoors if you would let her! I guess shes making up for being couped up in an apt for 2 yrs! She is doing soooo much better with her NO situation! She has finally figured out that time out is not a fun place to be for 3 minutes of her playing time!! But its kind of funny she now says I dont want to instead of no! She sure has become the lil artist! She LOVES to paint and draw! Has a very creative mind! Makes me stop and think sometimes where shes either heard it or seen it!!..lol Neways Ty is doing good too we got him a BIG boy hair cut Sunday and O MY does it make him look all grown up! He definantly is looking more and more like his daddy everyday! He still isnt walking but is pulling up and cruising well! He uses his push and ride toy sometimes to walk around with so I know it wont be long before he gets the hang of it and goes goes goes!! Sister trys to help him talk.. its too cute. She hears me tell him what he has if its a cup or something and the other day they were playing kitchen and she said Ty Ty Plate.... Plate...it was too sweet! I couldnt help but laugh! She sure has her moments with him one minute she is all lovey dovey and the next its "TIRE"(how it sounds when she says his name) NO thats mine!! But all and all they are doing great! I am going to have to pull Gabbie out of gymnastics because I have taken on babysitting a newborn Mon thru Fri and its till almost 6 in the evening so I dont have anyway to get her there! I guess I will have to put her going back on the gymnastics bus since it comes to her school. We have a new addition to the family too his name is Prince he is a 2yr old Aussie mix very loyal dog and LOVES the kids!! He gets out there n the yard with Gabbie and run along side her power wheels jeep and barks.. which some of that I know is the hearding..lol Gabbie thinks its the funniest thing. She was out in the yard the other day messing with flowers and he just came and laid down beside her! He sleeps by her bed and everything! So the count is 3 dogs and 1 cat! Its hard when you work for a pet adoption center! Thank God its a no kill or I would be bringing tons more home...lol Not really I take what I can afford! The cat though is probably soon to find a new home because one he doesnt do too well with the kiddos he has scratched both of them and came up to my hubby out of the blue and bit him! He is beating up the newest addition to the family and with me babysitting someone elses newborn baby I just dont think its a safe thing! So we will probably be finding him a home soon!
I still havent found anything our from my doctor if I have diabetes and if I have something wrong with my thyroid! I had all the test run a week and a half ago and they have my results but wont give them to me because the doctor has to do that! Im tired of waiting I would like to know. She said I have the beginning stages of diabetes and that my thyroid was enlarged when I saw her so now I just need to know if the test prove it!
So all in all my life is a lil crazy and hectic right now with my job on the weekends plus babysitting during the week Gabbies school and Tys therapy!! I know there are moms that have it more hectic than that and God bless them!! Oh yeah I also have learned now why I stopped at TWO kids...lol Here are a few pics to share of the kiddos and our new addition!

My lil artist! Not only does she like to paint with her hands she loves to paint with her feet...lol
Cute lil tutu outfit!
Big Boy hair cut!
My little Chunky Monkey!!

Our newest addition to the family! PRINCE!!
Here is Prince chasing Gabbie!! Too Cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment