Ok so today was a very eventful and busy day as I posted in the blog before!! Here are a couple of pics that I took throughout my busy day!

Ok so Im switching laundry over and I hear this big scream from Ty ran in the living room and this is what I caught, was him being frustrated because he couldn't get his shirt completely off!! But of course he stopped screaming long enough to pose for a picture smile and all!!...lol

And after cleaning Miss Gabbies room this is what I found in the hallway outside her bedroom door!!

Then of course I knew Ty had been in there and for sure it was a disaster again!

I go to get another load out of the laundry and couldnt find the laundry basket and hmmmmm I wonder why??? Gabbie's cat (Biscuit) decided he needed it more than I did!

"Mr Innocent"(Yeah Right)
So that is some of what happend with my day! All and all it was a ok day! Everyone kept me on my toes!! Guess Im gonna go now that everyone is in bed and watch the season finale of "The Bachelor" even though I havent watched any of it but I heard it was gonna be good. I hope it doesnt disappoint me!! Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment