After searching and searching for a "cheap" walker I finally found one at HEB Plus! After putting it all together I put Mr. Ty in it and he cant even touch the floor..lol But thats ok he still likes to sit in it and sister loves to entertain him with her blocks!

Well here are his lil monkey maraccas! I put them in his hands and he just started shaking and shaking them until he hit himself in the head then he decided he had enough of them!

And as always sister loves to show him how to do things. She is laying here explaining to him what to do and it looks like he is just soaking it all in..lol
Guess I wll be going now I have one more blog to post.
~HUGS~



1 comment:
Aww what sweet photos...Love the one of BIG sister showing little brother how things work, just to darn cute!!
Post a Comment