Monday, June 2, 2008

~Potty training and stuff~

Well my lil girl is doing soooo good at her potty training. Here I thought it was going to be a living nightmare and to my amazement she went ALL day today without an accident. I was sooo excited and she even poo'd in the potty too!(not that ya'll wanted to know that) We had a great day today! Yesterday we went over to a friends house to let her play in the sprinkler and for a kid that hates water on her head she got brave and ran through the sprinkler.


She and her friend Kodi were having soooo much fun running back and forth. The lil one is her lil friend Kiley now she really didnt like that water hitting her in the face at all. So she thought she would just sit there and watch!

Gabbies face is almost pricless in this picture because Kodi had forgotten that Gabbie cant run as fast as her and just was pulling Gabbie along and Gabbie's eyes say it all ..like WHOA slow down Kodi!! Just too cute!

Well Mr. Ty is still my lil oinker!!! He loves his cereal and fruit and even now he likes his squash! He actually slept till 8 this morning I was waking up several time just to make sure he was breathing because he slept soooo late..lol This picture was taken in the highchair after his tummy was full.

And this is after I took the food away cause I thought he was going to pop!! Love the lil pouty face!!

These are the 2 greatest men in my life. This is such a good pic especially getting Mr. Ty to smile!! There is no denying him that is for sure. Daddy's Boy!!!

Well I guess Im about done with my update for this evening I need to be getting to bed before my 4month old alarm clock goes off in the morning. Night everyone!

~HUGS~

No comments: